Coronavirus: NHS 111 Online Service
If you develop symptoms of coronavirus, visit NHS 111 Online where you will be asked questions to check if it might be coronavirus, and will be told what to do next. Do not delay, as if a test is indicated you need to get it done in the first 5 days of having symptoms.
Urgent Advice: Use the 111 online Coronavirus Service if:
- You feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
- You feel breathless and it's getting worse
- Your symptoms get worse and you're not sure what to do
Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
Immediate Action Required: Call 999 For an Ambulance if You or Someone You Care For:
- Are struggling to breathe
- Are coughing up blood
- Have blue lips or a blue face
- Feel cold and sweaty, with pale or blotchy skin
- Have a rash that does not fade when you roll a glass over it
- Collapse or faint
- Become confused or very drowsy
- Have stopped peeing or are peeing much less than usual
Tell the operator you might have coronavirus symptoms.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.