This website is run by your GP Surgery. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand. We use the Core NHS font type: Frutiger Linotype.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Userway Accessibility Widget
The UserWay Accessibility Widget offers a broad selection of functions that patients can use to meet their individual accessibility needs.
Userway provides the following accessibility functionality:
- Keyboard Navigation
- Screen Reader
- Inrease Text Size
- Stop Animations
- Convert to Accessible Fonts
- Highlight Links
- Larger Cusor
- Reading Guide
- Dark Mode
- Light Mode
- Invert Colours
- Text Spacing
- Colour Desaturation
- Reveal Page Structure
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact us.