A single Prescription Hub is being launched for all 5 GP practices to improve prescription processes. The Hub will process ALL prescription requests for ALL 5 GP practices listed below within Severnvale Primary Care Network.
The Prescription Hub will have a dedicated team working from 8.30am-6.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am-5.30pm Friday to process your prescription requests and deal with medication queries.
Telephone lines will be open between 10am-12.30pm & 2.30pm-5.30pm Monday to Friday for medication queries only.
Submit your request to the Prescription Hub (Rx Hub) as follows:
1. Online – ‘Patient Access’ (ask at GP reception if you wish to register)
2. Email (see details below)
- Almondsbury: email@example.com
- Pilning: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Severn View: email@example.com
- St Mary Street: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Streamside: email@example.com
3. Paper / by hand to your GP surgery
4. Post to: Severnvale Prescription Hub, c/o Almondsbury Surgery, Sundays Hill, Bristol, BS32 4DS
5. Community Pharmacy
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.